ProMed specializes in the molding of small, silicone and plastic components, assemblies and complete devices for the medical industry. Our focus is on medical, primarily implantable, surgical and diagnostic components and devices. Over the years we have evolved into a full service provider of molded parts and assembled products that include:
- Molded Silicone Components
- Value Added Assemblies
- Micro Molded Bio-Material Grade Plastic Components
- Combination Components (Pharmaceuticals into Silicone)
- RTV Molding
- Rapid Prototyping (parts in 3-7 days)
- Complete Devices
Our team of experts offer complete in-house production, prototype and technical services.
- Design, tooling, molding and assembly
- Transfer, liquid injection, insert and compression molding capabilities
- Prototype thru production volumes
- Multiple manufacturing sights; Minnesota and Puerto Rico
- Certified Class 10,000 (ISO7) clean room environment
- ISO 13485-2003 Certified
ProMed utilizes automation when applicable resulting in very competitive pricing. Our Puerto Rico facility offers reduced labor rates and a 25% tax incentive for parts purchased and sold in Puerto Rico.
ProMed was named Minnesota's 2015 Manufacturer of the Year for its outstanding achievements in lean manufacturing, cost reduction successes and continuous improvement efforts. We were also identified as Supplier of the Year by one of our largest customers for maintaining the highest degree of quality and customer service support.