CHERRY HILL, N.J., June 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- My MS Manager  is the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America's  new mobile phone application, provided free of charge to individuals with multiple sclerosis (MS) or their care partner to use on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Developed in conjunction with Ringful Health, My MS Manager  is available now for download in the Apple iTunes Store .
This first-of-its-kind app for MS offers individuals a convenient and effective tool to manage the ever-changing course of the disease. "I am proud that MSAA  is able to offer this innovative application to the MS community. My MS Manager  provides a one-stop shop for an individual to not only monitor their MS, but also has the capability to include overall health information," states MSAA  President and CEO Douglas G. Franklin. "It is exciting for MSAA  to be utilizing this new technology allowing us to help more people in more places."
My MS Manager  allows an individual to input and store:
- Comprehensive medical records
- Contact information of your healthcare team
- Descriptions of MS flare-ups, tracking their duration, frequency, and intensity
- Information about side effects and effective treatment strategies
- Important details essential to staying one st