NEW YORK, June 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This comprehensive seven-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade.
- Business and technological trends in seven major markets
- Five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
The NAT market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next ten years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide