DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 31, 2012--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2p554/asiapacific_cardi ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Cardiac Rhythm Management, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices, Electrophysiology, Prosthetic Heart Valves and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Devices market - Australia, China, India and Japan. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Scope - Countries covered include Australia, China, India and Japan.
- Market size and company share data for Cardiovascular Devices market categories - Cardiac Assist Devices, Cardiac Rhythm Management, Cardiovascular Monitoring and Diagnostic Devices, Cardiovascular Prosthetic Devices, Cardiovascular Surgery, Electrophysiology, External Defibrillators, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Devices and Prosthetic Heart Valves.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Devices market..
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Terumo Corporation, Abbott Laboratories, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Cordis Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Asia-Pacific Cardiovascular Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Companies Mentioned - Medtronic, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation - Abbott Laboratories - Terumo Corporation - St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Cordis Corporation - Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
- Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation - Sorin S.p.A.
- Biotronik SE For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b2p554/asiapacific_cardi Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Cardiovascular Devices KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH CARDIOLOGY MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2012 PUB: 08/31/2012 06:27 AM/DISC: 08/31/2012 06:27 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120831005198/