DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jan 16, 2013--Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmnmz4/italy_anesthesia ) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Italy Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems, Pain Management Devices and Others" to their offering.
The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within market categories - Respiratory Devices, Respiratory Measurement Devices, Respiratory Disposables, Airway and Anesthesia Devices, Anesthesia Machines, Regional Anesthesia Disposables, Sleep Apnea Diagnostic Systems and Pain Management Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
Scope - Market size and company share data for Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices market categories.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the market.
- Key players covered include Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA , Covidien plc , Smiths Medical , ResMed Inc., Teleflex Incorporated , GE Healthcare and others.
Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Italy Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visithttp://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jmnmz4/italy_anesthesia Source: GlobalDataCONTACT: Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
email@example.com U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Sector:Medical Devices KEYWORD: EUROPE ITALY INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH HOSPITALS MEDICAL DEVICES SOURCE: Research and Markets Copyright Business Wire 2013 PUB: 01/16/2013 07:01 AM/DISC: 01/16/2013 07:01 AM http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130116005617/