SAN JOSE, Calif., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA ), the leading provider of solutions that address critical communications and productivity challenges facing healthcare, hospitality, retail and other mobile work environments, today announced findings from a May 2013 promotional report, titled: "KLAS Data Performance Report for Wireless Communications." The retrospective analysis ranked Vocera against competing vendors on a variety of key performance indicators, including users' willingness to repurchase equipment and whether they consider Vocera as a part of their long-term plans. According to KLAS, Vocera surpassed all other wireless communications solutions, cementing its position as the bellwether in the wireless communication industry for healthcare.
KLAS is a leading global research firm that works with thousands of healthcare clinicians and executives to gather data on software, services, medical equipment and infrastructure systems. KLAS allows vendors to produce promotional reports to help providers understand vendor performance. The KLAS promotional report revealed that:
- 100 percent of healthcare providers agreed that Vocera "keeps promises";
- 100 percent of healthcare providers consider Vocera to be "part of long-term plans";
- 97 percent of healthcare providers would buy Vocera again;
- 93 percent of healthcare providers said Vocera product "has needed functionality"; and
- Healthcare providers assigned an 8.1 out of 10 score when asked if they got their "money's worth" out of their Vocera purchase.
"We are very pleased with the results of the KLAS promotional report. It demonstrates Vocera's commitment to meet and exceed the needs of customers around the world and anticipate future requirements," said Brent Lang , president and COO of Vocera. "The recent KLAS findings validate Vocera's renowned ability to deliver on our brand promise. Vocera's market impact continues to grow as we help more organizations streamline staff communication and improve operational workflows. We are proud to be an integral part of our customers' long-term plans."
Sample commentary from medical providers in the KLAS promotional report includes:
- "I couldn't put a dollar or a personal satisfaction value on the miles we have saved in frustration," said a director at a healthcare organization using Vocera technology.
- "Vocera has been one of the top vendors I have ever had the pleasure to work with…Their primary focus is on serving us and meeting our needs," said a chief nursing officer at a healthcare organization using Vocera technology.
- "After the Vocera implementation, [the average nurse call response] took under a minute. We discovered that we were also saving more than $2 million just considering the average salaries of nurses, doctors, and executives at our organization," said a chief nursing officer at a healthcare organization using Vocera technology.
The full promotional KLAS Data Performance Report for Wireless Communications can be found on the Vocera website .
About Vocera Communications
Vocera is the leading provider of mobile communication solutions that address critical productivity and safety challenges facing healthcare, hospitality, retail and other mobile work environments. One of the fastest growing mobile technology companies, Vocera is widely recognized for developing smarter ways to communicate that improve patient and customer satisfaction. Exclusively endorsed by the American Hospital Association, Vocera Voice Communication, Secure Messaging, and Patient Experience solutions are installed in more than 1,000 organizations worldwide. Vocera is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with offices in Tennessee, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.vocera.com  and @VoceraCom  on Twitter.
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vocera Communications, Inc. (NYSE: VCRA), the leading provider of solutions that address critical communications and productivity challenges facing healthcare, hospitality, retail and other mobile work environments, today announced findings...