In-Sight Track & Trace is GS1 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11-ready, and can be used with multiple networked In-Sight vision systems to:
- Read 2D and 1D barcodes, including Data Matrix, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar and Pharmacode
- Verify correct ID code contents, including compliance with the GS1 Healthcare data standard
- Grade Data Matrix codes during production to detect changes in print quality
- Verify the accuracy of printed text
- Detect label misalignment and skew
Technical controls needed for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validation are also provided, including secure user authentication and automatic audit trail generation.
In-Sight Track & Trace is easy to configure and operate using a simple touch screen interface. Developers can integrate the Track & Trace interface into a PC-based HMI or custom application using the included Cognex HMI Display Control for .NET. For a ready-to-deploy solution, In-Sight Track & Trace can also be controlled using the Cognex VisionView 700 Operator Interface panel or VisionView PC software.