Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology, announces that major web enhancements are now live on the company’s global website, analog.com . Watch this video for an overview of the new features .
A design resource for engineers worldwide, analog.com  is a popular go-to site for all stages of design, and customer feedback was an important source of inspiration for many of the major site improvements. Engineers can now more easily access technical content, make critical product selections, and speed up design and implementation. The improvements include the following:
- All technical support resources are front and center on a newly organized homepage.
- One click is all it takes to view all products across the entire ADI portfolio.
- Increased emphasis is on technical content and design support—including EngineerZone, the online technical community, and the new Data Conversion Knowledge Resource center.
- New search algorithms deliver more relevant results for site-wide search, parametric search, and cross-reference search.
- Streamlined product sampling supports small quantity product purchases and evaluation board purchases.
- Application areas provide easier access to product, circuit, signal chain, and design-in information according to the applications ADI knows best.
“Engineers value ADI design support as much as our products, and that’s why we’ve made it front and center on the homepage,” said Emre Onder, vice president of Marketing, Analog Devices. “We’ve also made it easier to find resources and tools, and engage with ADI product experts through EngineerZone and our Customer Interaction Center. All of these technical resources are further evidence of ADI’s commitment to helping customers get their jobs done fast and with confidence.”
These and many other upgrades are now live and accessible at www.analog.com .
Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI), a global leader in high-performance signal processing technology, announces that major web enhancements are now live on the company’s global website.