- Six sizes from 40mm-110mm
- Ratios available: 5:1 to 100:1
- Input power, 1/15 to 10 hp
- Torque Range, 5 to 6,000 in/lbs
- Versatile, compact design
- Multiple mounting configurations
- High-quality, lightweight aluminum construction
All gearboxes have high thermal capacity die-cast aluminum housings, designed for exceptionally efficient heat dissipation, resulting in maximum torque output in a highly compact package. All housings are powder-coated, for a durable corrosion-free finish.
The new line of gearboxes feature:
- Flexible product configurations for foot, flange, and shaft mounting, with optional torque arm.
- Industry standard NEMA input flanges.
- Lifelong lubrication. Synthetic oil yields a maintenance free highly reliable speed reducer.
- A symmetrical, hollow output shaft. This facilitates gearbox mounting and plug-in shafts for easy assembly and installation.
- Quiet operation and optimum efficiency with ground finished worm shafts and precision machining. (Sizes 90 and 110 are supplied with tapered roller bearings on the worm gear.)