UNITRON Ltd. offers its 15854 LED Ring Light. Manufactured to fit any stereo microscope, they are ideal for observing circuit board, electronic, and highly reflective specimens. Designed for the cost-conscious consumer, these light sources offer tremendous value as users transition away from older fluorescent and halogen light sources.
- 72 LED bulbs with 10 step variable intensity light control
- Sectional lighting control; allows users to direct the light from four separate quadrants
- 60.5-mm inner diameter
- Color temperature: 6,400 Kelvin
- Lamp life: 10,000 hours
- Power supply: AC 90—265v, 50/60Hz
- Output: 12 V 400 mA
- RoHS and CE compliant; ESD safe.