Practical Components and its sister company Practical Tools will showcase its latest tools and technology in booth #1856 at the upcoming Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) West Exposition, scheduled to take place February 12-14, 2013 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Practical Tools will display the following:
- Foamtec’s Sahara Stainless Steel Corrosion Cleaning System
- & MiraWIPES®
- Scienscope Microscopes and Equipment
- Foamtec Swabs and Wipes
- Clean Room Equipment and Supplies
- WSI Workstation Industries Modular Laboratory and Production Benches and Furniture
- Tweezers and other Small Form Assembly Tools
Practical Components will display a selection of dummy SMD components, PCB boards and solder training kits with special emphasis on lead-free assembly.
- Lead-free components for testing and qualification
- IPC compliant hand solder training kits
- Amkor TMV PoP components
- .3mm WLP wafer level chips
- B-52 cleaning test kits with isolated components
- 01005 capacitors and resistors
All of Practical Components' products are designed to help engineers qualify and improve their technology while saving a substantial amount of money.