Advantech’s New Mini-ITX Motherboard with 4th Generation Intel® Core i for Power-and-Cost Efficient Applications
Advantech, a leading, global, embedded computing and intelligent applications provider today introduced the arrival of AIMB-203, a new industrial-grade Mini-ITX motherboard based on the 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7/5/3 with H81 chipset, resulting to lower power consumption and better graphic performance. Designed with a rich variety of I/O functions, AIMB-203 is ideal for a multitude of applications such as ATM/Kiosks, automation, medical equipment, gaming machines, etc. With the preloaded remote management software – SUSIAccess, AIMB-203 not only saves development cost but also enhances system management efficiency.
Rich & Hi-Speed I/O Connectivity for Flexible Embedded Applications
AIMB-203 comes with high connectivity and multiple high-speed I/O including: 2x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x SATAIII & 1 x SATAII connector, keyboard/mouse port, 1 x Printer Port, 9 x COM, PCIe x16, 2 x MiniPCIe (F/S x 1, H/S x 1) expansion sockets, accompanied with one SIM card holder for easy Wi-Fi/3G module installation. It supports 8-bit digital programmable I/O along with three BTX type Audio Jacks. AIMB-203 also comes with dual PCI Express based Gigabit Ethernet ports (Realtek 8111E) delivering up to 1000 Mbps of bandwidth for network-intensive applications. Both 8 x USB & 9 x serial ports can provide sufficient and flexible connection possibilities for KIOSK/ATM system integrators to link and manage multiple peripherals. All these rich connectivity & high performance features are packed in a power-efficient and cost-effective Mini-ITX form factor.
Dual Display and Excellent Graphics Performance
AIMB-203 Mini-ITX motherboard integrates Intel® HD Graphics with DX11.1, OpenCL1.2 and OpenGL4.0 support to deliver enhanced graphics performance and improved 3D video performance. AIMB-203 supports high resolution for Displayport1.2 and also has multiple display port of VGA, LVDS, DVI-D that deliver better graphics and imaging, making them ideal for gaming and medical applications.
Remotely Manage Multiple Systems with SUSIAccess
AIMB-203 comes with Advantech SUSIAccess which provides remote device management and system recovery powered by Acronis and system protection powered by McAfee. This allows users to easily monitor, configure, control, and even recover multiple systems through a single console from a remote site.
- Supports the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i processors
- Supports dual channel DDR3/DDR3L-1600 (1.5V) 204-pin SODIMM sockets up to 16 GB
- Intel® Gfx support DX11.1, OpenCL 1.2, OpenGL 4.0
- Supports dual displays: VGA, LVDS, Displayport1.2, DVI-D
- Rich I/O & expansion options: 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x USB 2.0, 2 x SATAIII and 1 x SATAII, 9 x COM ports, 1 x Printer Port, and 8-bit GPIO, 1 PCIe x16, 2 Mini PCIe sockets (F/S x 1, H/S x 1 with SIM card holder)
- Integrated Dual Channel 6W Audio amplifier
- Embedded “SUSIAccess” software suite powered by Acronis & McAfee for remote management, remote system recovery, and banking-level security for system protection.
AIMB-203 is now available for pre-order. For more information, please contact an Advantech local sales office or visit www.advantech.com.