Slaughter Company, Inc. announces the release of their Electrical Safety Compliance Test Systems that perform AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond tests with one Device Under Test connection
Announced today by Slaughter Company, Inc. is the release of their new line of electrical safety test systems that will perform the four most common safety tests, AC Hipot, DC Hipot, Insulation Resistance and Ground Bond. The test systems include a 2900 Series Hipot tester and 2600 Series Ground Bond tester. These two families can be interconnected to form a complete test system, which enables manufacturers to perform these electrical safety tests with a single point of control. This is beneficial for manufacturers, specifically for those that need to perform a higher current Ground Bond tests together with Hipot tests.
The all new electrical safety test system series is a convenient and easy way to expand test functionality and maintain a single point of control. These test systems are ideal for both production and laboratory use because it provides a unique feature set at a competitive price point. All test systems are safety agency listed and are perfect for adhering to NRTL safety standard requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- 10 test memory locations for quick setup, edit and recall of test settings for different types of DUT’s
- Milliohm Offset feature allows the operator to factor out additional lead and fixture resistance
- Ramp Up feature prevents false failures by slowly ramping up the output voltage over time
- Dwell feature applies the correct voltage for the correct amount of time
- Intuitive User Interface
- Standard PLC I/O for remote control applications or integration with safety accessories
- Safety Agency Listed
- CE marked
- Designed in the U.S.A.
Find out more about Slaughter Company's Electrical Safety Compliance Test Systems.