Thin-walled diaphragms from Minnesota Rubber & Plastics for medical devices require high strength and flexibility. Utilizing liquid silicone rubber (LSR) processes, custom design, and injection molding, design function and cost efficiency is improved.
Used in a broad range of healthcare related applications, including dispensing, fluid filtration, and fluid purification systems, thin-walled diaphragms are a pivotal part of many medical product designs. These seal applications require long term seal life because temperature variation and resistance to aging are extremely important in medical devices. Uninterrupted operation for extended periods is also extremely important.
- Heat resistance to +180°C
- Good flexibility down to -45°C
- Good electrical insulating characteristics
- Resist UV radiation and weathering
- Very clean molding process with no material pre-processing
- Minimal flash, depending on part complexity
For more information, visit www.mnrubber.com.