Fine Pitch BGA Socket Adapter System
Ball Grid Array (BGA) Socket Adapter Systems are an economical solution for device validation and development when soldering the IC to a printed circuit board (PCB) is not practical. The low insertion force design facilitates easy device replacement or field repair in production applications - eliminating the time, cost, and potential board damage caused by desoldering devices.
- Multi-finger, high reliability contacts and screw-machined terminals for superior reliability.
- Value-added features such as solder balls and tape and reel packaging reduce processing and application costs.
- Available in 0.50mm, 0.65mm, 0.80mm, 1.0mm, and 1.27mm pitch.
- Choose from Lead-free or eutectic Tin/Lead solder ball terminals.
- Available in tape and reel packaging for automated assembly.