MINT3110 Triple Output 110 Watt Power Supply
The triple output 110 W MINT3110 power supply family is ideal for medical applications in surgical and laboratory instruments requiring low leakage, multiple outputs and small footprint.
Surpassing the strict requirements of IEC 60601-1 3rd edition, the MINT3110 models feature:
• Power: 110W with forced air and 80W convection cooled
• Form factor: 2” x 4” x 1.3”, ideal for 1U height and space constrained applications
• Universal Input: 90 - 264 VAC
• Outputs: 5/±12V, 5/±15V, 5/±24 V
• Control signals: PF/DC OK
• Lowest earth leakage current at 200µ amps in the market
• Class B Radiated EMI
• 2 MOPP (means of patient protection) safety
• Class I and Class II configurations.
The triple output power capabilities eliminate cross talk and provide tightly regulated DC power in a variety of configurations that save user’s costs by eliminating the need for numerous DC/DC converters. All three outputs are tightly regulated.